March 14, 2013

Girls Love Cross Stitching


I'm a big fan of the HBO show Girls...minus Lena Dunham's constant need to get naked...and dress inappropriately for her body type...and her super unrealistic sex romp with Patrick Wilson...and... 


But in all seriousness, I do admire her and I love how wise her outlook on men is at the ripe age of 26.  It's very apropos to my life right now...

"When I was younger I liked men who gave me some guff.  Now I'm much more into someone who is interesting and open with his emotions, has a really good sense of humor and a passion for what he does, wants to hang out with my parents and doesn't want to stay out too late.  If I can get excited imagining funny things he did as a kid, there's a pretty good chance I'm in love with him."

When I saw that Girls was making custom cross stitches out of show quotes, I fell a little more in love.  Cross stitching is kinda my thing.  Even though I'm not sure I get the references below and watching Girls now is like the reverse of me watching Sex & The City when I was 20. 


1 comments:

Katie Kutthroat said...

Please remove my cross stitch patterns! I sell these and you are posting them on here for anyone to steal! I don't appreciate that at all. I designed these for HBO personally. Please remove the sexit and You are the cushion. You can keep any finished projects but please give me credit!