This year, I'm bringing down a crowd pleaser that's embarrassingly simple to make: 7 layer bean dip. Here's a list of the layers from bottom to top, all assembled in a pie dish. You can whip one up in 10 minutes flat and will have a delicious, flavorful dip ready to bring to your Super Bowl party! (with tortilla chips, of course)
- 2 cans refried beans. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- 1 16-oz container sour cream with 1/2 packet of taco seasoning (I used the low sodium variety) mixed in.
- 1/2 bag Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 3 stalks diced green onion
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 small can sliced black olives