November 21, 2012

Ho Ho Ho Holiday Letter Bunting

I know that it's not even Thanksgiving but I'm already giddy with excitement for Christmas and all the fun crafts, baking, gift-giving and decorating that the holiday brings.  

Last year, I made these hanging bulb ornaments for my mantle.  This year, I wanted to make something new...just for the fun of it!

I decided on the glittery ho-ho-ho lettered banner below.  It's festive and colorful and sparkly and kinda random, if you ask me...which I love.

All I did was print two large letters - and 'H' and an 'O' - on plain white paper to use as my template.  I cut the letters out and then traced on to the back of my glitter paper.  Using an Xacto knife, I cut out each glitter letter, then hole punched the tops to run ribbon through.  Voila!


0 comments: