September 23, 2012

I Am The Danger

In honor of tonight's Emmys, I wanted to share my newest, television-themed DIY project... 

It's a not so little secret that I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan.  It's so unique and runs you through such a roller coaster of suspense and emotions that it leaves you breathless at times.  Throughout the show, lead character Walter White transforms from mild-mannered chemistry teacher to full-blown, dangerous motherf---ing drug lord.  The moment below sums up this transformation in four little words:

I Am The Danger.  


Because I'm a huge dork, naturally I decided to make this line in to a cross stitch.  I modeled it after the show logo with the green coloring and periodic table style lettering.  It's my cross stitching masterpiece and you can make your own with my handy little pattern here.

4 comments:

Jessica D said...

this is insane. i love it.

E said...

Haha, thanks WiBi! :)

Sarah said...

Ummm, this is amazing. How long did that take you???

Sarah said...

How am I just now seeing this? Amazing.