April 7, 2012

grey. yellow. navy


I just got back from my very dear friend Erin's wedding in Seattle last weekend and am totally in love with the color palette she chose: pale grey, yellow and navy.  It was so spot-on for her classic Northwest nuptials so I grabbed a few photos of the picture perfect wedding to share with you. 

 First Row: Bridesmaid Dress; Groomsmen Pocket Square
Second Row:  Bridal Bouquet; Bridesmaid Bouquets
Third Row:  Wedding Favor;  Reception Place Card
Bottom:  The Bride & Groom


I also had the pleasure of going to my friend and neighbor Andrea's bridal shower today and you'll never guess what her wedding colors are...yup, you guessed it...

 Her sister threw her the most gorgeous, Martha Stewart-esque soiree with an abundance of lemon drop and smokey grey details.  

 First Row: Pale Yellow Cupcakes; Grey & Yellow Globe Lanterns
Second Row:  Marimekko Napkins; Shower Favor Labels
Third Row:  Lemon Themed Candy Bar
Bottom:  Close-Up Of Globe Lanterns

And, because everything is better in threes, I wanted to share my last, completely envy-inducing example of these beautiful and modern colors in action.  

I've had the good fortune of getting to know architect/design power couple John & Gregg over the past few years.  Their eye for everything beautiful can be seen in...well, just about everything they do!  Including one of their ridiculously gorgeous Santa Barbara homes...the reason I first fell in love with the grey/yellow/navy color combination and the original inspiration for this blog post. 


3 comments:

Erin Tarampi said...

I'm so flattered! Thank you for blogging about the wedding, friend!

jessica v said...

love this post and love the colors. well done!

E said...

Thanks friends!