April 23, 2012

Aprons For The Hostess With The Mostess

I have very dear friends.  Dear friends who give me darling aprons from Anthropologie for special occasions.  In my world, this is the equivalent of giving Justin Bieber concert tickets to a 10-year-old girl.

These are such a perfect gift for anyone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen.  I love being able to toss one over my clothes, tuck items into the pockets and wipe my hands if needed.  They're almost too perfect to get dirty!  Grab one for your culinary-inclined friend for her next birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day or for the very best occasion...just because! 

You can check out Anthropologie's assortment of here to start mentally picking out your future-best-ever-gift. 


3 comments:

Christine said...

Um, I was totally going to do an apron post. Bloggy jinxies.

Also, I love that we both want to blog about aprons. Want to get together later and talk about yogurt? Let me know.

E said...

Only if we can do it while wearing Snuggies. Also, we need to make the phrase "Bloggy Jinxies" a thing.

personalised aprons said...

hey girl! i love the aprons! they are both SOOOO DARLING!!!