December 21, 2011

Crafty Ass Bitch Supplies

My super sweet co-worker (aka: "It's Jess") got me the adorable tote bag below for Christmas.  *squeal*  I was so inspired by her Etsy find that I went scouring for more crafty-themed goodies and slapped them all in a little collage for you!


From Top

Pick Your Poison craft tools illustration.  I'll let it slide that a glue gun is conspicuously absent.

Knit Purl Wooden Sign.  Perfect for a little sewing / crafting room!

She's Crafty.  Love this little Beastie Boys inspired tote, especially the chunky font and cool citrus colors.


Fabric Whore.  Comes as either a magnet, mirror or bottle opener, for all your fabric whore needs!



But wait, there's more...

Keep Calm And Get Your Craft On T-Shirt.  Six words:  I would sleep in this forever.

The Crafter's Mind Embroidery.  This particular crafter loses points for misspelling 'jewelry' but I'm impressed with the scope of crafting brain lobes represented.  Quilting...very nice.

Knitta Please Letterpress Card.  Love.  Just Love.

I'm A Crafty MF-er Button.  For the crafter with a potty mouth...and who wears buttons.

Create Crafting Journal.  Doesn't this remind you of the vintage-inspired, hilariously snarky Someecards??

Crafty Scrabble Tiles. Made with tiles from circa 1970 Scrabble sets, this looks like it should be sitting on a Principal's desk!



5 comments:

Michelle said...

So many gems here! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

knitta please is beyond hilarious. have to say i adore the hedgehog pin cushion!

Laura said...

Ahahaha, I love the fabric whore button.

It's Jess! said...

love you, you crafty ass B!

Deb said...

Hello E ( I think your name begins with an E) I hope you are well. Just to say that I came across your blog via etsy and would like to thank you for sharing my hedgehog pin cushion. I wish you all the best for 2012. x